Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Liking the complicated......

i will be forgetting you soon mine....i need to....your a good person to remember...a good memory that i will be keeping....but i need to get rid thinking of you.....i was acting really stupid lately..and i don't want yet to be addicted...i need first to stabilized my self...my family......

funny feeling this way because of you......getting to Google just to look details about you..calling this pldt to track down your number..funny waiting for my phone bill to come to check out your number on the list....sneaking my girl friends phonebook to get again your number.trying calling numbers hoping that i captured the right number before my girl friend grab the phone away from me....waiting for you to check me out again..checking your friendster account as always....funny believing that we can be one of the sweetest....it's funny crying because i like you...it's funny believing the ease i felt even things are so complicated....it's funny thinking of you all the time.....it's really funny feeling this way.........to complicated but liking the way it is because of you....

1 comment:

Jhamy whoops! said...

wowooowooow!! hayuf naman sa banat bakla!! hahahaa!! just let it flow.. gerl.. =)