Thursday, August 28, 2008

Make it a REALITY...time will come we can be together and will have a good life together....

I WAS THINKING ON HOW WILL I MAKE ALL IN MY MIND IN REALITY. I WAS THINKING ON HOW WILL I MAKE ALL MY PLANS FOR MY FAMILY REAL. IT WAS HARD FOR ME BECAUSE I'M THE ELDEST.EVEN IF MY MOM IS NOT PUSHING ME TO GIVE ANYTHING IT WAS LIKE FEELING THAT I NEED TO...IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. EVER SINCE I'M A KID I ALWAYS HAVE LOT OF DESIRE THAT SOMEDAY I CAN GIVE A GOOD LIFE TO MY FAMILY. I KNOW THAT TO MAKE THOSE DESIRE REAL I SHOULD HAVE THE VERY STRONG DISPOSITION AND WILL. I KNOW THAT IT WILL TAKE A LOT OF COURAGE, PERSEVERANCE AND SACRIFICE TO REACH THE POINT THAT I WANT TO REACH. PRAYERS ULTIMATE SOURCE OF ENERGY AND THE BEST FAMILY I HAVE WHICH KEEPS ME FEEL THE RUSHING BLOOD TO MAKE ALL OF THIS POSSIBLE AND REAL.


Setting aside the fact that these are dreams and not reality; close your eyes for a moment and imagine yourself living those dreams."my mom, me and my siblings are living together at San Francisco Granada Hills California with our grandmother, aunt and cousins. I, joan, nonoy are all registered nurses at california and dani was handling our filipino restaurant business and sol managing the FASHIONISTA botique we have. Having the best/happy home near the place of my auntie voleth. Bondings with cousins and grandmother every sunday after mass. I know in God's perfect time this will be real. :)
Imagine how you would feel being free from the limitations that have held you back from pursuing those dreams. Imagine how these dreams would change your life. How these dreams can create a positive difference for you , and your loved ones. And the beautiful experiences that would come from these dreams being born, nurtured, and fulfilled.
The only thing that holds you back from living your dreams, are the limitations that you allow your mind to create. Perhaps it is fear, anxiety, etc. These are only illusions in your mind. Your life is driven by your thoughts. As you think positively, you act positively. And as you think negatively, you act negatively. Tell yourself that you are no longer going to allow these negative thoughts to drive you in life. Think your way into positive living. Practice every day being the person that you want to be, and fulfill the dreams you hold dear. The more you practice thinking positively, the more you will find you are working toward making those dreams become real, lasting, and valuable part of your life.


As you have imagined what it would be like to have these dreams come true, you are already on your way to making them come true. Just simply by having those few positive thoughts, you have made one step forward. Follow through with the next step, and keep putting one foot in front of the other. Soon you will find that your dreams become closer and closer as you take each step.
Soon you will find that your dreams, are a part of your daily life, and no longer something that you wish for. You will feel more alive than you have ever felt. Because you are finally the person who you were meant to be all along.

No comments: